Mmm, salad! Packed with fresh, healthy ingredients, not only are they nutritious, they’re super yummy too <3
Image via Luisa Brimble (Unsplash)
If you think salads are boring, you just haven’t been eating the right ones. The awesome thing about salads is that it’s totally up to you what ingredients you wanna put in, so you can make one with all your fave things.
Want a base of mixed greens topped with grilled chicken, mushrooms, and eggplant? Go for it! Or perhaps you’d prefer a soba noodle salad with spicy salmon sashimi cubes, seaweed, and cherry tomatoes? Can also! The sky’s the limit when it comes to salads.
Come, take this quiz to build your own salad, and we’ll give you a yummy salad recipe to try making at home! 😀
Quiz not loading? Just hit ‘Refresh’ and try again!
Note: This quiz is for entertainment purposes only. Dun so serious, okay? 🙂
If you wanna up your salad game, you gotta check out Hellman’s new dressings – Blueberries & Lime, Miso Ponzu, and Triple Citrus
Image via SAYS
Not only are they tasty, they also make your meal prep easier and more convenient. Carefully crafted using a combination of high-quality real ingredients, the dressings contain Omega 3 & 6, and make for a healthy option (per serving comparison) to add to your salads.
Plus, you can also use them to make all kinds of other delicious dishes too. Use the dressings to marinate meat and seafood, or as a yummy dipping sauce.
Check out the new variants:
Image via SAYS
– Hellmann’s Blueberries & Lime: Containing nutritious ingredients like eggs and farm-fresh blueberries, this dressing has a mild sweet and sour taste. And of course, it has the distinct aroma and taste of blueberries.
– Hellmann’s Miso Ponzu: The savoury taste of miso blends perfectly with the twist of sourness from ponzu, creating an irresistible combination.
– Hellmann’s Triple Citrus: Love citrus? This dressing is for you! Enjoy a refreshing sour flavour with yuzu, lemon, and lime notes, balanced with a hint of sweetness.
Need more salad inspo? Take a look at at the sweet, zesty, and fresh recipe Talitha Tan whipped up using the Blueberries & Lime variant:
– 1 red onion
– 3-4 cherry tomatoes
– 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
– 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
– 1/2 avocado
– Crumbled feta
– 4 tablespoons Hellman’s Blueberries & Lime salad dressing (or more! hehe)
– 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
– Juice of 1 lime
Sticky Sweet Hot Nuts:
– 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
– 2 tablespoons honey (or any syrup of choice)
– 1/3 teaspoon chilli flakes
1. Slice onions, cut tomatoes in half, cut and deseed avocado.
2. Mix together syrup and chilli flakes. Add in chopped walnuts and toss to combine.
3. Toss kale and sliced onions in a large bowl.
4. Add in dressing ingredients and toss again! Massage into kale to breakdown tough fibres.
5. Top with tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, avocado, and crumbled feta.
6. Dive in and ADD MORE HELLMANNS SAUCE!
You can get Hellmann’s Blueberries & Lime, Miso Ponzu, and Triple Citrus dressings on Shopee. Try ’em today to level up your healthy dishes!
Image via SAYS